Monday, December 23, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 12/22/19...

...just a tad bit late!

Well, a few days ago I was going thru my stitching lists to finish up my 2020 plans when I noticed that I did not finish my bunnies!! I guess I was so happy when I finished Jingles that everything else went right out the window!

Anyways... I got right on it and here it is!

Mini Bunnies
Monthly Series, December
 Mini Finish 12/22/19

And here is the whole set!
Mini Bunnies
Monthly Series
Designer - Eileen Gurak
First Stitch  01/02/19
Finished 12/22/19

These were featured in the 2018 Just CrossStitch magazines.

Now to figure out a way to display them; so many decisions and options!

Now I want to take a minute to wish everyone a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
May your day overflow with blessings, family, friends and goodies!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

7 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations on finishing the whole series, Faith! It is just adorable and I look forward to seeing how you display them :)

Merry Christmas to you--hope you find some stitching goodies under your tree!

Manuela said...

The last bunny is cute as the other ones.
Wonderful finish.
I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, your December bunny is darling! Thank you for sharing these with us this year! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas1

Astrids dragon said...

Awe, such a sweet finish, they are all adorable! I'm looking forward to seeing how you decide to fully finish them.
I hope you had a very Happy Christmas!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on finishing the December bunny and for keeping up with the whole set over the course of the year. I'm now interested how you're going to finish and display them.
Do you have a monthly set planned for 2020? :)

Katie said...

Great job finishing up the set! Love the way they turned out.

Bethan said...

Congratulations on your finish, and Happy Christmas to you and your family x