Friday, December 27, 2019

December Smalls SAL Check In

Well here we are at the end of the year and time for the last Smalls Check In for 2019.

The Smalls SAL is hosted by

This is a fun SAL that I joined this year that encouraged me to stitch up and finish some small cross stitch pieces. We all need a break from those big pieces occasionally (at least I know I do) so this was a great SAL for me.

For December I have only one piece and it finished up my Mini Bunnies series!

Mini Bunnies
Monthly Series, December
Mini Finish 12/22/19

Thank you Mary
for hosting the 2019 Smalls SAL
I am looking forward to 2020!

9 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Love the Joy bunny, Faith!

diamondc said...

Faith: The Bunny series are such sweet designs.

Happy New Year
Catherine

Pamela said...

Very cute!

Kaisievic said...

What a cute bunny for Christmas!

Manuela said...

A very cute bunny.
A Happy New Year.

Rachel said...

Congratulations again! Looking forward to maybe seeing more smalls in 2020. :)

Carol said...

Great job on all of your smalls stitching this year, Faith--the little bunny is the perfect way to finish out 2019! Happy New Year to you ♥

Mary said...

Another sweet Christmas small to add to all the others you completed this year!! You had a productive year stitching Faith! I hope you have a Joyous New Year! Mary

Katie said...

Adorable. You sure made this set look fantastic. Great job!