Monday, December 30, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 12/29/19


on Monday 12/30!

I was going to post last night but when I took the picture of my 'finish' I realized I did not finish the back stitch! So - back on to the q-snaps it went and I finished it up today.

So without further ado; here is my last finish for 2019!

You Are Loved
Charmed Sampler
Designer - Hinzeit
First Stitch 07/01/19
Finished 12/30/19

And finally here is my 2019 ORTament

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and Santa was good to you. I did not ask for any XS this year from Santa but I still received some DMC and this DMC Reindeer kit from Jacob.


I did ask Santa for this pill organizer though after
I saw it on FaceBook and he brought it to me!


and I converted it to a Needle Organizer!

I have packs of needles all over the place and I hope that this will help me get them gathered all in one place and sorted by their sizes. The needles actually fit pretty good in here!

This time of the year is always so exciting because I get to plan the new things to stitch for the next year! I have been planning and replanning and then adjusting the projects time and again on my 2020 list of things I must put some stitches in. I THINK I finally have it finished (especially now that 2020 is days away) and am almost ready to reveal it.

If you have not planned your list yet or are still looking for things to add to your list Loretta had this list of 2020 SALs on her site and maybe you will find something there? I love to look at all the SALs and some I think ooohhhhh I want to do that and others I think well who in the world wants to stitch that! hahaha Anyways you can find the list here and I hope you enjoy browsing it!

Well if I don't talk to YOU again before the end of the year I want to wish you a very safe, happy and healthy New Year full of plenty of time for you and whatever is important to you and also time to do all you love; especially cross stitching ;)

Thank you all for another year of friendship, comments, suggestions and encouragement and I am looking forward to doing it all again next year!

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time!

8 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

The pill organizer is fantastic for the needles. Now I'll be scouring the internet tonight looking for one for myself. Ha Ha. I think I've just about finished up what I want to get accomplished for 2020, and I'm really excited for the new year. Thanks for sharing the list of SALs. -Andrea

Manuela said...

A wonderful finish. A lovely little gift. The deer is very cute.
A nice little case for your needle.
Yes I have read the list too. Some SALs are wonderful and I want to buy one from Carol Manning Design.
I wish you and your family a Happy New Year.
Manuela

Carol said...

Congratulations on your final 2019 finish, Faith--it looks wonderful! And I love your pill organizer idea for needles :) You may have started a whole new trend in how to use those little cases!

I don't plan ahead with my stitching--just stitch whatever calls loudest :) Hope you have a happy, healthy 2019 with lots of stitching time! Happy New Year!

Mary said...

Such great sentiments on your "You are loved" stitch. I love the bold colors and print. Great idea to save the orts for an ornament....I just throw them out! How sweet of Jacob to buy you the kit. Michaels has some cute frames if you want to make it more than once. Brilliant idea on the pill case for storing needles!
I wish You and YOurs a Blessed and Happy New Year filled with lots of stitching! Mary

Katie said...

Congrats on your finish! I love that design. I will be picking mine up from the framer Saturday. What a neat idea for the pill organizer. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for sharing the link to the SAL list. I seen it on Facebook but couldn't find it again. Good luck in 2020 with all your stitching and life goals! I will be here cheering you along.

Rachel said...

Hey, congratulations on yet another finish. You did well this year finishing off some older as well as newer WIPs. Does that mean you now have room for a few more new starts? Looking forward to seeing what you have planned for 2020. :)

Bethan said...

Congratulations on another finish! I love how you make a bauble out of ORTS - I presume you make one every year? Happy New Year to you and your family x

Astrids dragon said...

What a fabulous finish! Are you going to frame it?
What a great, full ornament! I started doing that, but over the last couple of years I forgot and now it's all jumbled together.
Such a sweet reindeer kit, plenty of time to stitch it for this Christmas?!
Nice needle organizer, great idea.