Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Puzzling December 2019

Seems like with all the hustle and bustle of this time of year it is hard to squeeze everything in so I am getting in fewer and fewer puzzles now. Hopefully I will start getting in more again after the new year. I only have a small bookcase full of puzzles to be assembled!

I did manage to get some in though and here is the first one.

Colorful Caps
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 24 x 30
Preowned Puzzle
First Piece 11/25/19
Last Piece 12/09/19

It is missing a piece and with the brown color it is super noticeable.

And another; again with a missing piece though far less noticeable!

Drama at the Opera!
Wasgij Mystery #3
Ravensburger Puzzles

This is what the puzzle boxtop looks like:


and here is the puzzle solution.
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 20
Preowned Puzzle
First Piece 12/10/19
Last Piece 12/21/19

And last but not least for 2019 is this one; again missing a piece (seems like I am on a roll with those missing pieces lately).

Roadside America
Lewis T. Johnson
White Mountain Puzzles
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 24 x 30
Preowned Puzzle
First Piece 12/22/19
Last Piece 12/28/19


That is 33 puzzles for a total of 34,000 pieces for the year!

That is one puzzle and 276 pieces short from last year.

Have a safe and happy New Years Eve!

Thanks for following my puzzling journey this year!
Hopefully 2020 brings many more pieces.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Awesome puzzles. I really like the caps and the roadside one. Cool!

Rachel said...

Fantastic, despite the missing pieces. The opera singer looks...comical!
I wonder if you'll find another puzzle next year you'll not want to put away. How much space do you have for clocks?! :)

Carol said...

Wow! That's a lot of puzzle pieces, Faith!! I can see where they might get addictive... we've been enjoying doing our first 1000 piece puzzle, but we're very slow :) Do you always buy new ones or purchase some second hand?

StitchThrifty said...

Congratulations!!! That is a lot of puzzles and a lot of fun!! I think the bottle cap puzzle is my favorite out of this set. I had intention to start a puzzle today, but stitching and chocolate cake distracted me. Maybe tomorrow, I have the next few days off work.

Bethan said...

Great puzzles. I love Wasjig ones, but find them so hard as the image doesn’t match what you are making! X