Sunday, February 09, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 02/09/20

Hi everybody!

Last week I showed you the January section of A Year of Celebrations but it was not quite finished. Well here it is again completed!

A Year of Celebrations
January
Designer - Hands on Design
First Stitch 01/28/20
Mini Finish 02/04/20

Then I started working on February right away.

A Year of Celebrations
February
Designer - Hands on Design
First Stitch 02/05/20
Progress as of 02/09/20

I just knew that it would be finished quickly but that box of chocolates was a pain in my sweet tooth!! I am going to try and finish this up tomorrow.

I have decided to join RJ and Mary over at Stitching Friends Forever with their SAL on this piece. This month they will stitch up March and they plan on always stitching the upcoming month whereas I was stitching the current month. I am going to try to squeeze in March before the month is over so we will be on the same section. If anyone else is interested in joining us please go over to their blog and let them know! The more stitchers the merrier!!

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time!

17 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful work. I will be doing these some year to come. They are sure cute.

Manuela said...

Wonderful work. Both are so cute.
Have a nice week.

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on your finish, Faith! Are you going to be stitching them individually or on one piece of fabric? You have gotten an awesome start on February.

Carol said...

These are so cute and look like they stitch up quite quickly, Faith. I'm sure you'll manage to fit March in by the end of February. Have fun on your SAL with RJ and Mary :)

Kaisievic said...

These two look so great! I would love to take part in the SAL with you and RJ and Mary but I don't have the designs and as I don't have a local LNS anymore, it will take ages to get them sent to me. I do so miss my LNS.

Rhona said...

Lovely designs and it will be so much fun to stitch them with others in a SAL.

Linda said...

Love this series Faith. I must get it.

Linda

Cathy said...

This is a really nice series. Congratulations on finishing January and I'm sure February and March will be done soon. How nice that you were able to find a SAL for this!

RJ said...

Hi Faith! January came out perfectly...it is so cute. And February I really like alot. So glad you will be joining us for March. It will be fun. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Unknown said...

I know these stitches are a challenge,But they look so beautiful.Great work.

https://www.freelancedigitizers.com/

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching ,I would love to have joined but time is so short for me at the moment with the amount of stitching I have on the go ,but I will enjoy watching yours and you never know I may join on one of the months .
Have fun.

Sarah said...

They are so cute! I'm also doing a monthly series this year by Joyful Journal.

Bethan said...

These are very cute. I look forward to seeing the rest of the series! x

Mary said...

Faith, I'm so glad you are joining us and thanks for sharing our
SAL with your followers. I jut love the Feb piece and that snowman looking up is so cute. I was going to start today with a fabric I wasn't crazy about using but it looks like we are going to visit friends that live near Needleworkers Delight this week so I'm going to wait till I get a better fabric to start. The pressure is on to get mine done as I stitch so slooooow!!

Meari said...

I have YOC in my stash. I should get it out and start it! Kudos on your finishes.

Astrids dragon said...

Your January looks great, if only we had snow in our area!
February is coming along beautifully, too bad you didn't have any real chocolate to help you along.

Rachel said...

Congrats on your finish and almost-finish. Your needles must have been smoking this past week. Good luck with the SAL. I'm sure you will enjoy having others to stitch these charts with. :)