Sunday, February 23, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 02/23/20

Hey Friends!

Thanks for joining me for another Sunday and another update!

It seems that I forgot (I told ya'll I have been absent minded lately) to post my February finish for A Year of Celebration, so here it is.

A Year of Celebrations
February
Designer - Hands on Design
Mini Finish 02/10/20

And then here is my most recent month.

A Year of Celebrations
March
Designer - Hands on Design
Mini Finish 02/22/20

I am participating in an SAL with my "Stitching Friends"; Mary and RJ with this series. They will be posting an update featuring all of our March stitches around the end of the month so you may want to check their page then to see them!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

11 comments:

butterfly said...

Love the designs you are stitching with stitching friends .
Have fun .

Manuela said...

Wonderful finishes. I like them.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Mary said...

Faith, How sweet is the Feb stitch!! That heart looks to be one you have to pay strict attention too. YOur March came out so cute!!! I hope to finish mine today!
I think it's just the 3 of us, unless anyone else pops in.

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, both blocks are super. Did you use the called for colors in them?

Linda said...

They look great faith.

Linda

Katie said...

They both look fantastic. Congrats on the finishes.

Carol said...

You are really flying through these monthly pieces, Faith! Love both February and March (although I have to admit, the headless leprechaun does freak me out a bit :)!!

Rhona said...

Congrats on such sweet finishes....they look wonderful!

Kaisievic said...

Your months are looking great - you are moving quickly with this SAL.

LindaLee said...

Love the pieces and your stitching. I have several Valentine small pillows, so the February one really caught my eye. Looking forward to your next post. I am now your newest follower!

Rachel said...

You're doing so well this month! Congrats on another finish! :)