Friday, February 28, 2020

February Smalls SAL Check In


The Smalls SAL is hosted by

This is a fun SAL that I enjoy because it encourages me to stitch up and finish some small cross stitch pieces. We all need a break from those big pieces occasionally (at least I know I do) so this is a great SAL for me or anyone who wants to stitch up some quick pieces.

This month I have been busy stitching away on A Year of Celebration and managed to get three months all stitched up.

A Year of Celebrations
Designer - Hands on Design
January
Finish 02/04/20

February
Finish 02/10/20

March
Finish 02/22/20

Thank you Mary
for continuing to host the Smalls SAL
Head on over to Mary's Thread
to see the Smalls everyone has stitched up!

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time!

12 comments:

Mary said...

Faith, I figured out how I was going to display my Monthly Hod's and not the way I originally thought. I wanted a no sew finish. I'm looking forward to seeing how your going to finish yours.

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, well done getting the January, February, and March blocks stitched up! Enjoy your weekend!

Linda said...

Congrats on all of the cute finishes Faith. I would love to have the charts when your done.

Linda

Carol said...

Very cute, Faith! I think February is my favorite so far :)

Anonymous said...

I love your finishes. I stitched these a few years ago and they were so much fun.

Cathy said...

Congratulations on getting caught up this month! I love the March one best.

Rachel said...

You've had such a good start to the year! These are really sweet designs and I'm looking forward to seeing a new one each month. But I will NOT be tempted! :)

Manuela said...

You are very busy. Congratulation to the three finishes.
Have a nice weekend. Manuela

Katie said...

They look great. I'm going to stitch them up some year. Can't wait to see the others and how you finish them. I've seen so many wonderful ideas.

Elfie said...

Lovely Smalls.

Astrids dragon said...

And just like that, it's already March! They all look great, the perfect smalls.

Bethan said...

I love how happy the snowman seems! Great work x