Saturday, February 29, 2020

Puzzling January 2020

and uhhh... February. Looks like my January post never made it to the blog so here are both months.

~~~~~~~~
January 31. 2020

It is puzzle time!! First puzzle of the year is by one of my very favorite artists, Amy Stewart!

An extra bonus is that it is about books because I love to read and my favorite genres are mystery, thrillers and even the occasional true crime book. I love James Patterson, Stephen King, Lisa Scottoline, John Grisham and the list could go on and on and on!  Do you read? If so what kind of books or authors top your list?

Reader's Paradise
Artist - Aimee Stewart
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 24 x 30
New Puzzle
First Piece 01/01/20
Last Piece 01/11/20

Colin Thompson has drawn some very interesting images and they are jam packed with objects! I always love to see what he has hidden here and there.

The Bizarre Bookshop 2
Artist - Colin Thompson
Ravensburger Puzzles
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 20
New Puzzle
First Piece 01/17/20
Last Piece 01/26/20

And now coming right up is February! Wow, how time flies, I feel like it was just January! ha ha

New to me artist but I loved this image!

Night Celebration
Artist - Mark Ludy
Piece Count - 1,500
Preowned Puzzle
First Piece 01/28/20
Last Piece 02/18/20

Next up was a fun puzzle. I kept putting it to the end of the list to assemble because I was "saving" it, but for what I have no idea. So I finally decided to break open the box and I really enjoyed this one!

The Artist's Desk
Ravensburger Puzzles
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 20
New Puzzle
First Piece 02/19/20
Last Piece 02/23/20

Thanks for stopping by,
I'll try not to be so absent minded
about posting next month!

6 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Oh, four lovely puzzles there! I don't read anything (except books for 4-7 year olds for work!) but I love libraries and would love one like Randal Spangler's Sanctuary of Knowledge (look it up on HAED). Until we have a house big enough, I'm satisfied with having the print on my wall! The Artist's Desk also brings back so many childhood memories of drawing, painting and colouring in. I can see why you wanted to save it. :)

Linda said...

Love all the puzzles Faith. My favorite is Night Celebration. I so wish I had a place in the house to do them.

Linda

Manuela said...

Wonderful puzzle finishes.
Yes I like reading and I like the book from J. D. Robb about Lt. Eve Dallas.
Enjoy the Sunday. Manuela

Mary said...

More complicated puzzles!! I'm always amazed at the patience you have to complete these. I used to be an avid reader and cross stitching has competed for my reading time. My favorite author is Farley Mowat, have you read anything by him? Canadian naturalist and he has such a great writing style.

Katie said...

Fantastic puzzles. I have always loved reading but then with cross stitching taking over I just don't take time to read now.