Sunday, March 01, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/01/20

Hi Friends!

This week was all about Halloween; both the good and the bad!

Horrific Halloween
Toad's Breath
Section Four of Six
Designer - Stoney Creek

This is where it was when I pulled it out  Sunday morning.

I stitched and stitched and here it is that evening.

Guess what?! Somewhere in there
is an error and I can't find it!

So, here it is Monday morning. 😕
  
and here is is today!
Progress as of 03/01/20

I got it all straightened out (thankfully). 

So, now the grass is growing and the tree is planted so I just need to finish the tree and build the fence and this section will FINALLY be a wrap!  This banner has had more visits by the frog than any piece I ever stitched.  Here is hoping I can get through the next two section without anymore problems.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update!

12 comments:

Mary said...

Faith, How awful to have to frog so much. Did you ever find the error or just pulled it all out? I have 2 projects that are sitting because no matter how much I count, I can't find the error. It's so frustrating!! You persevered and accomplished alot of stitching, this is such a fun stitch too!! I hope the frog stays far away!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, I am sorry the frog is being a nuisance with this stitch! It is looking good though.

Cathy said...

Looks like a fun stitch! You're making great progress.

Linda said...

It looks great Faith and nice progress. No more frogs.

Linda

Cathy said...

I'm sorry the frog made a visit, but I'm glad you kicked him to the curb! When I can't find a mistake, I approach it from a different different spot on my stitching and it usually turns up fairly quickly.

Rachel said...

Not again! There must be something about your house which has encouraged those frogs to return! But at least it's all sorted now and is looking great. Good luck with the remainder of this section and the next two. :)

Carol said...

Glad you figured out the problem and worked it out, Faith! Although I don't like the frogs visits, I figure it is good for the old brain to try to figure out the issues. Very cute stitching!

Sarah said...

It looks amazing. So sorry the frog keeps visiting.

Katie said...

Oh no sorry to hear the frog hopped by for a visit. Sure looks great now at least.

Astrids dragon said...

In spite of the darn frog, your toad looks good! Maybe he's jealous your not stitching him?!

Rhona said...

Sorry to hear that the frog visited with you....hopefully he's gone for good!

Lili said...

This project is amazing and your progress is wonderful! So sorry about the frog visit...
Hugs!