Sunday, April 26, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 04/26//20

Hey Stitchers, I hope you all had an awesome week!

This week I finished up a piece for Jacob. With his weird sense of humor I think he will love this one too!

Take It Cheesy
Started 04/18/20
Finished 04/22/20

Then I started in on an oldie that I really MUST get finished; hopefully before Halloween. 

Horrific Halloween
Toad's Breath
Section Four of Six
Designer - Stoney Creek
Mini Finish 04/26/20

Well I finally finished this section so now it is on to the next section! 

Have a great stitchy week everyone!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

Manuela said...

Wonderful finish. He will love it.
Happy Stitching on your Halloween motif.
Manuela

diamondc said...

Faith: That toad is so cute.
love the cheese so fun.
Stay Healthy

Catherine

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, the cheesy piece makes me grin! Good for you on getting part 4 finished and a start on the next section!

Cathy said...

I really like the toad and Take it Cheesy made me smile!

Katie said...

Awesome! Love them both.

butterfly said...

Great stitching ,love them .
Have a fun week.

Lili said...

Wonderful pieces, Faith! :)

Bethan said...

Brilliant finish - and it still makes me smile very much! x

Rachel said...

No mention of frogs on your Horrific Halloween piece this week? Don't tell me you actually managed to keep them at bay for once??? :)

Astrids dragon said...

For a toad, he's a cutie!