Thursday, April 30, 2020

Puzzling April 2020

These are the puzzles I completed since my last Puzzle Post in March.

The first one up is like a double puzzle! First you have to solve it as a crossword puzzle and next as a jigsaw puzzle. It was a fun puzzle and not very hard at all.

Crossword Jigsaw 2017
Piece Count - 550
Size 24 x 18
New Puzzle
First Piece 03/25/20
Last Piece 03/31/20

Next I did this fun puzzle. It looks like the dog is actually reading the sign on the door. Now if he just understood what it said!

Wet Paint
SunsOut, Inc
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 26 x 26
New Puzzle
First Piece 04/03/20
Last Piece 04/21/20

And one more for the month just squeaked in.

Toyland
Flashback Puzzle
Masterpieces
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 19 x 27
New Puzzle
First Piece 04/22/20
Last Piece 04/28/20

This was another fun puzzle. I didn't recognize most of these toys but those Rock'em Sock'em Robots were always fun to play with so you could "Knock somebody's block off!" when you were mad at your brother or sister.


Thanks for stopping by,
hope to see you with some
more puzzles soon!

12 comments:

Mary said...

Faith, You have been keeping busy!! The cute puppy one is my favorite. Other than the bricks that one looks the easiest to do. Stay well.

diamondc said...

Faith: I love all the puzzles but the cross word one is my favorite, it is a really neat puzzle.
Stay Healthy

Catherine

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, what fun puzzles you have completed!

Katie said...

Awesome puzzles. Love the crossword one. Looks fun!

Linda said...

Love all of the puzzles faith. Hubby and I have been sitting outside the last month working on puzzles. I'm so enjoying it.

Linda

butterfly said...

Great puzzles Faith , I love doing them.
I have found a few more when sorting out my small bedroom.
Have a fun weekend .

Manuela said...

So beautiful motif for puzzle.
I have not seen a crossword jigsaw puzzle. Looks great.
Have a nice weekend.

Lili said...

Fun puzzles! I do love the crossword puzzle! :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Bethan said...

Awesome puzzles! I love the crossword one! x

Rachel said...

Great puzzles again this month, and such a difference in colours between them. :)

LindaLee said...

I love this post! All the colorful puzzles you've done are great! I can't remember when the last time was that I put a puzzle together before this pandemic started. Since the lockdown though, I've put three together and have three others to do. Forgot how relaxing they can be.
You stay safe and stay well my friend.

Suzanne H said...

I am working on the crossword jigsaw puzzle right now! I have the clue part done but am stumped on a good way to start the crossword part. Well done and I love the other puzzles too!