Sunday, May 03, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 05/03/20

Hi there everyone,

I hope that you were able to have a good week. The weather here is fantastic and just how I like it - in the high 80s / low 90s. I LOVE the heat and would be quite fine without the AC running all the time. Since it is always on I have to keep on my sweater and keep a blamket nearby for my legs.

This week I kept out my halloween banner and started the fifth section. It is moving along nicely as I have about half of this section all stitched up.

Horrific Halloween
Spider Webs and Bat Wings
Section Five of Six
Designer - Stoney Creek
Progress as of 05/03/20

Almost hate to put it away but now I need to do the next section of the Celebrations SAL.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
stay home, stay healthy and stay safe and I'll
see ya next week with another faithful update!

14 comments:

Manuela said...

Good progress. I like the little ghost.

Mary said...

Faith, Your making great progress!! I love the ghost behind the tree. I haven't even started the May SAL yet!!! I am waiting for floss to be delivered. I put in an order with a second shop since I never go the order with the first one. I will devote all my time to it when it comes though. I worked outside all day the past 2 days because we finally got nice weather, I did grumble a little that it went right to 80 degrees!!! Once it hits 80 I'm hot!! I'll take it though over our horrible Spring.

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely progress on your Halloween stitch, Faith! Have a good week!

Linda said...

Awesome progress Faith.

Linda

Cathy said...

Your Halloween banner is coming along nicely. I'm happiest with temperatures in the low to mid 70's. Don't like the 80's or 90's at all.

butterfly said...

Lovely new start .
I like being warm ,I don't do cold ha.
Have a good week.

Rachel said...

Great progress so far on this section, but that's one massive bat compared to the size of the tree! I think the ghost itself is probably scared and trying to hide behind the tree! :)

FlashinScissors said...

Lovely stitching faith faith. I love the owl!
Our weather here in England has been quite changeable. A few weeks back I was stitching in the garden in the sunshine, after a rainy period it’s sunny here again, but not quite warm enough to sit out again.
Hope you are keeping safe and well.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

FlashinScissors said...

Oops, sorry Faith, looks like I had a stutter!
😊🌷

Katie said...

I love being in love with a piece. Hope you get to pick it back up soon. I hate the heat. So good thing I don't live where you do.

diamondc said...

Hi Faith: What a cute design, I will be looking for the finish.
I too love the heat, I sit in the 90 degree heat and stitch read or take a nap.
Stay Healthy

Catherine

Lili said...

Your fabric choice is amazing! Lovely progress! :)
Stay safe!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Spooky progress, enjoy the sun, it's turning cold here tomorrow

Astrids dragon said...

Yes, bring on the nicer weather, although a little cooler here today.
Great start with the bat and ghost!