Sunday, May 10, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 05/10/20

Hi there friends!

First I want to say Happy Mother's Day to everyone in the States. I hope that you had an enjoyable day.

This week I started and finished the next section of A Year of Celebrations. I am still stitching this series with Mary over at Stitching Friends Forever.

A Year of Celebrations
June
Designer - Hands on Design
Mini Finish 05/08/20

Then I decided to pull out the piece that I will work on next week. So I reached in the box and this was the winner!

Dog Lessons for People
Designer - Lizzie*Kate

This is where it was when I pulled it out

and here it is now
Progress as of 05/10/20

I am hoping to make good progress on it this week but I just checked the calendar and I have something to do everyday! 😞 

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching! 
Stay home if you can, stay safe and I'll
see ya next week with another faithful update!

12 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

June is lovely, I'm looking forward to seeing your Dog Lessons progress

Manuela said...

Your June stitching looks great. It looks like holiday at the beach.
Wonderful progress.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on getting the June block finished, Faith! The Dog Lessons piece is looking good. Looking forward to seeing what you get accomplished on it! It was a fun stitch!

Mary said...

Faith, I am getting closer to getting May done!! I like the June much better than May. Do you know what the little orange things are above the N in June?? I haven't a clue and was thinking of changing them to something else. The Dog lessons is so cute!!!

Linda said...

Congrats on the adorable finish Faith. I'm still in love with this set. Nice progress on dog lessons.

Linda

butterfly said...

Love your June stitching .
And what a cute stitch the dog one is enjoy.
Have fun.

diamondc said...

Faith: I love seeing what you are doing, this is a sweet series.
The next design is wonderful, I am looking forward to seeing it finished, taking naps with my dog and cat is my favorite past-time, even if I only get one a week.
Stay healthy

Catherine

Cathy said...

Another cute Hands On Design finish! I did Cat Lessons for People a few years ago.

Katie said...

Lovely finish on June. Your pictures of these really make me look forward to stitching them when I get a chance. Dog Lessons is just too cute. Good luck stealing time.

Rachel said...

Love your progress this week. The 'take naps' doesn't just refer to dogs though, does it?! :)

Lili said...

Lovely stitching, Faith! Your June piece is so sweet!
Dog lessons for people is so adorable!

Hugs x

Astrids dragon said...

Oh my, June is just around the corner! Your June looks great, I'm so ready for it.
I'm loving your Dog Lessons progress, especially since we've gotten a new family member!