Sunday, May 24, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 05/24/20

The weather is getting warmer and it is time for sitting outside (when it is NOT 105) so I hope you all had a great week enjoying the fresh air and getting in plenty of stitching! Sometimes the call of the outside is stronger than the call to stitch.

This week I picked up my Rose of Sharon WIP and I swear every piece I pick up I say "This one is my favorite!" as I stitch on it. I don't know HOW I can have so many favorites, but I do! LOL

Rose of Sharon
Design Connection
Progress as of 05/24/20

I started on the last row of quilt squares (finally) but I know this piece won't be finished anytime soon! All that border around the squares takes T I M E and lots of it!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

12 comments:

butterfly said...

Looking good ,the Rose of Sharon is a nice stitch .
Enjoy your week .

Manuela said...

So beautiful the Rose of Sharon.
I love this motif very much.
Enjoy the week. Manuela

Clare-Aimetu said...

I think they are all your favourites because you love stitching :-) Rose of Shaton is lovely

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Rose of Sharon piece is looking awesome, Faith!

Barb said...

Rose of Sharon is looking nice so far. Great stitching.

Rachel said...

I get the same sort of feeling with favourites. I guess that's why we have so many WIPs! I love the muted colours in this one, so calming. :)

diamondc said...

Faith: I hope you have perfect weather, it is warming up here, finally.
Pretty design, nice progress, I do not have more then one design going at a time, I guess I am not one to have more then one going I get anxious about more then one.
Have a lovely day.

Catherine

Carol said...

That is nice that you can sit outside and stitch, Faith. Things have finally warmed up here--a little too much. We jumped straight into summer from a very cool, wet spring. Oh well...

Love your Rose of Sharon piece--glad you are enjoying it so much :)

Bethan said...

Ooo that is lovely. I can see why it's one of your favourites. Enjoy the sunshine! x

Lili said...

It is a very beautiful piece, Faith! The colours are nice! Wonderful progress!

Astrids dragon said...

It's a good thing when everything you're stitching is your favourite! This is coming along beautifully.

Mary's Thread said...

This is a beautiful project! I love the colors! It must be satisfying to finish each motif!