Friday, July 31, 2020

July Smalls SAL Check In



It is time for the July edition of 
This SAL is hosted for us to enjoy
from Mary over at Mary's Threads.

I often break down my large pieces that  have different sections into "mini finishes" so during the month of July I completed three small pieces!

My first Small finish is:

A Year of Celebrations
August
Designer - Hands On Design
Mini Finish 07/11/20

and my next Small finish is

Block One
Artist - Loretta Oliver
Mini Finish 07/20/20

and then I completed another

Block Two
Artist - Loretta Oliver
Mini Finish 07/29/20


For more information on the Small SAL
please click on the icon
or head on over to Mary's Thread
to see the Smalls everyone has stitched up!

Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely August small, your Stitching the Night Away SAL pieces are great. I'm stitching these with the members of Needlecraft Haven.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your quilt blocks are beautiful, Faith! Well done on getting the August block finished!

Mary said...

You had a very productive month!! I just kitted up the Aug HOD yesterday, yours came out great, love the big sunflower. The quilt blocks are so pretty and I think the variegation of color in the floss looks great!

Cathy said...

As usual, I love the August HOD block and your SAL squares look good. The floss you're using for the second square came out fine.

FlashinScissors said...

Three great blocks Faith!
That variegated block you were worried about turned out beautifully!
Tell me, on the first variegated block is that continuous stitching or did you have to cut thread out to make it look that way? I haven’t used much variegated thread and it seems a bit mysterious to me. It looks wonderful!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Manuela said...

Bautiful little finishes. I like your sampler very much.
Have a nice weekend. Manuela

Sheryl said...

Great finishes this month, I especially like the quilt block sampler - a lot of intricate stitching there.

Katie said...

Gorgeous pieces!

Rachel said...

I'm impressed with three small finishes. The blues in your Quilt Block Sampler look so relaxing to stitch. :)

Astrids dragon said...

All fabulous finishes, I think the quilt block two looks great filled in.