Sunday, August 02, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 08/02/20

Evening everybody!!

I hope it is cooling off where you live. We are still having crazy temps in the low 100s and it looks like it will continue for at least the next week; but that is summer is Arizona!

This week I continued working on the Quilt Blocks.

Artist - Loretta Oliver

Block Two
Mini Finish 07/29/20

Block Four
(my third)
Progress 08/02/20

and here is how it
looks all together
Progress 08/02/20

Now I will be putting this piece away to work on something else, probably my September section of "A Year of Celebrations" for the SAL with Mary over at Stitching Friends Forever.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update
and in the meantime stay safe and keep on stitching!

11 comments:

butterfly said...

How pretty the quilt stitching looks .
We had a rest this week from the hot weather but it is coming back in a few days.
Talc will be back out for my hands in the hot weather it helps to stitch in the sun.

Manuela said...

Hello Faith,
I like your Sampler, wonderful progress.
Today it is cold but the next weekend it will be hot.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, your quilt blocks are looking incredible. Well done!

Cathy said...

Your quilt squares are coming along nicely. I hope you have central air with those temperatures!

Katie said...

Gorgeous work!!

Annie said...

Nice progress:D

RJ said...

Love the quilt stitch, Faith. You are doing such a fabulous job on it. I've missed visiting with all my stitching friends and will be catching up with all your past posts. You are doing such a great job on your HOD sal's too. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Linda said...

Nice progress Faith.

Linda

Rachel said...

Love the way you're still making the variegated thread symmetrical. It definitely gives your stitching an upper hand! :)

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Astrids dragon said...

It is coming along beautifully, I really like the variegated blue.