Sunday, September 20, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 09/20/20

 Hi there everyone! How are you doing?

Are the temperatures dropping where you live announcing the beginning of fall? It will be arriving this week, on Tuesday I think. We are still in the 90s here but we drop way down to the 70s over night. LOL

I just have a quick post this evening. I worked on "A Year of Celebrations" for the SAL with Mary over at Stitching Friends Forever.

A Year of Celebrations
October
Designer - Hands On Design
Mini Finish 09/20/20

Next week I will have a new start to show you. I will be starting the frame for the FREE Halloween SAL from Stitchonomy. If you are interested in it you have until the 23rd to sign up!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update!

9 comments:

butterfly said...

Great Celebrations stitch ,have fun with your SAL.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your October block looks great, Faith!

Linda said...

Awesome progress Faith. It looks great.

Linda

diamondc said...

Faith: This is adorable.

Catherine

Manuela said...

Wonderful October block.
Enjoy the fall. We have wonderful late summer weather.
Manuela

Cathy said...

Another nice monthly project! Have you decided on what you'll do next year?

Carol said...

Your October finish is darling, Faith--I love the spooky eyes inside the letter "O." Things are definitely cooling off here--our heat has even come on! Today is perfect though--78 and low humidity just the way I like it :) Enjoy your day!

Katie said...

Adorable. I'm glad I have these monthly patterns. I've been loving your progress. We are finally cooler here in Indiana. Next week a few days have a high of 50's. Can't wait!!

Rachel said...

This is so cute, especially the ghost holding the sign.
Looking forward to seeing what your new start is, especially as it's a SAL. :)