Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Puzzling September 2020

It is time to show the puzzles I did in September and I managed to get in three puzzles this month! 


First up is one of the mystery puzzles in my collection

A Recipe for Murder

This is the boxtop for the puzzle

and this is the solution
Piece Count - 1,000 / Size 23 x 29
New Puzzle
First Piece 09/02/20
Last Piece 09/11/20


Then I worked on this one. I really like how the water looks in this puzzle.

Reflections
Piece Count - 500 / Size 14 x 19
New Puzzle
First Piece 09/12/20
Last Piece 09/16/20


And the last puzzle for the month...
Soda Fountain
Artist - Susan Brabeau
SunsOut, Inc.

Piece Count - 1,000
Size 30 x 19
New Puzzle
First Piece 09/18/20
Last Piece 09/26/20

Now to see what puzzles interest me next month. It is sort of like picking out my next cross stitch project. Do I want to do it? Will it interest me until it is finished? Oh no... look here is another. There are so many decisions choosing things to start. 

Thanks for stopping by,
and seeing my pieces!

5 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Ha, ha! I love that - Recipe for Murder- very funny! And Soda Fountain is a great scene!
I’m sure it fun choosing the next puzzle ..... just like choosing your next stitching piece!
Nice to catch up with you Faith!
I’m really trying to get back to blogging again, and hoping to do so once a week!
Going to have a look to see what else has been happening here that I’ve missed 😘
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Linda said...

Great puzzles Faith. Love the mystery one.

Linda

Manuela said...

Great puzzles.
Have a nice day.

Katie said...

Great puzzles!

Rachel said...

Great puzzles again in September.
So, tell me, which do you have more of... cross stitch projects or puzzles? :)