Sunday, October 04, 2020

Hello, hello, hello!

I hope that everyone is having a great day. We are still having high temperatures here and have even broke a record for the most days at 100° or more!

Today I have another finish to share with you!! YAY

A Year of Celebrations
November
Designer - Hands On Design
Mini Finish 10/04/20

I am also stitching the Halloween SAL. There is a mini chart a day to stitch. Here are my first four days. They are changed a little from what we were sent and I may be altering (just a little) each chart when I get it. 

Halloween 2020 SAL
Days 1 thru 4
Designer - Stitchonomy
Progress 10/04/20

That is all for this week!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

12 comments:

Manuela said...

Both projects are wonderful.
Have a nice week. Manuela

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching Faith.
Can you send me more warm weather I am missing it already .
Have a good week.

Robin in Virginia said...

Well done on the November block finish, Faith! The little Halloween blocks are adorable.

Linda said...

Congrats on finishing November Faith. Now this is my favorite one. Love your SAL piece.

Linda

Sheryl said...

This looks like a fun SAL. Looking good,

diamondc said...

Faith: Sweet November design, Hands On Designs are so cute.
Nice SAL.
Have a great day

Catherine

Annie said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog <3. It's always amazing how different the weather can be in different countries at the same time. We're speeding along towards winter and snow over here in Sweden. The SAL looks fun, and your finish is so cute!

Cathy said...

You're moving right along on the HOD pieces. I'm looking forward to seeing December, too. Your Halloween piece is also coming along nicely.

Bethan said...

Really lovely pieces. I hope it cools down a little for you! It's been very soggy and grey here the past week x

Astrids dragon said...

It's finally chilly here, although some rain is with it at the moment. Just waiting for more leaves to change colour.
I love November, way too cute!
I stitched my frame for the SAL, but that's as far as I've gotten. Yours looks great so far.

Katie said...

Lovely work. I think the Year of Celebrations will be my pick for next year.

Rachel said...

Congratulations on finishing November already, and on keeping up with the SAL. The motifs are really sweet, especially the legs and curly-toed shoes! :)