Sunday, November 01, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/01/20

Welcome to November! We are down to two months left of this crazy year!!

During the month of October I stitched mainly one piece since there were 31 motifs and one was released each day. 

Halloween 2020 SAL
Designer - Stitchonomy
#StitchonomySAL
First Stitch 09/21/20
Finished 10/31/20

This is the first SAL piece I have stitched from Stitchonomy and I enjoyed it. It wasn't always easy staying current with the days but it was fun!

Well that is it for this week; just short and sweet. Now to go and get ready for Naughty November!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update!

11 comments:

butterfly said...

Such a fun stitch Faith .
Enjoy the new week and month hugs.

Manuela said...

You was very busy on this projekt.
It looks perfect.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Rachel said...

Congratulations! It looks great! I am in total awe that you managed to keep up with the SAL and finish the whole thing before October turned into November. Each motif might have been small, but they don't look like they were quick stitches, given the numerous colour changes. I like the haunted house best. :)

Robin in Virginia said...

What a neat piece you stitched during October! Would you do another?

Linda said...

Congrats on the awesome finish Faith. I love it.


Linda

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely stitching, that look fun to do

FlashinScissors said...

Well done keeping up and finishing!
I think you did very well they would’ve taken me longer than one day certainly!
A fantastic finish!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

FlashinScissors said...

Naughty November sounds like a good idea! I think I just might have a few pieces to join in with!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Astrids dragon said...

That turned out fantastic! It's so nice and colourful. I got as far as the framing and then didn't stitch anything else. I think next year I may concentrate on everything Halloween, maybe then I'll actually finish the things I've started!

Bethan said...

That looks so fun - well done getting it complete in the same month! I think I'd struggle! x

Katie said...

Beautiful. Great work!! I had to stop the SALs I just have too many other things I really really want to work on. This looks great though.