Saturday, October 31, 2020

Puzzling October 2020

 It is time for more PUZZLES! 

Paint Party
Lego
Chronicle Books
#ChronicleBooks

I couldn't wait to start this puzzle because I thought it looked so fun! Then I opened the box... 😕
This is a new to me manufacturer and when I started sorting thru the pieces I found that many of them are damaged; either splitting or bent! It made me so upset at the amount (this is just a small section of them) so I emailed the company and their response was ‘so what do you want, another puzzle?’ Not to happy with that response as it seemed like I was bothering them over some nonsense. I told them ‘No I am not looking for another puzzle and not to worry as I will never look for another puzzle from you guys.’ 

I was putting this together as part of a Puzzle-A-Long so I asked the others how their pieces were and everyone who had this manufacturer had the same stinking problem.  So beware people! If you buy a puzzle from Chronicle Books you may be very disappointed with the quality of the pieces you receive!



I did put it together anyway and I still love the image!
It was fun despite the quality. 
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 25 x 20
New Puzzle
First Piece 10/03/20
Last Piece 10/09/20

Next up... HALLOWEEN!! 
This is as Halloweenie as we are getting this year. ☹️

Strolling in the Moonlight
SunsOut, Inc.
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 37
New Puzzle
First Piece 10/12/20
Last Piece 10/23/20

I liked this one. It has no definite border which I found challenging but fun.

That's it for this month but...
I have lots more in my stash,
so stop by again next month!! 

Thanks for stopping by,
and seeing my pieces!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Great puzzles Faith. Love the Halloween one.

Linda

Rachel said...

The Halloween puzzle sure looked like fun, especially given the shape. But what a nuisance about the Paint Party one. I hope you don't already have any more from that company in your stash. :)

butterfly said...

That is bad business by the Puzzle firm you did the right thing .
They may now think about it and get back to you .
Both look great finished.
I just started a new one but it's very hard , but I am enjoying it.
Have a lovely Sunday.

FlashinScissors said...

Shame about the quality of Paint Party and the company’s response.
Perhaps they wanted to send you something for pointing the problem out, but weren’t sure what you would like?
Two nice finishes though!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Katie said...

I've had puzzles like that. What a bad response. Thanks for sharing the information on them. Lovely puzzle though. Love the Halloween one.