Monday, October 26, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/25/20

 Hi friends :)  

Yes; I know that it is Monday! Last night I forgot it was Sunday until after I was all comfy in my bed. So I will make this a quick post. 

This week I have been playing catch up with my Halloween SAL. 

Halloween 2020 SAL
Designer - Stitchonomy
#StitchonomySAL

Progress 10/25/20

So I added the toilet paper - not to sure it looks like toilet paper though and as of last night I was all caught up with the squares except for the backstitch. Next week it will be finished and I can move on to Naughty November with Rachel!

You can read the concept of Naughty November at the bottom of this post. Rachel plans on starting during each full weekend in November but I am a Monday starter so I will start on the first Monday until I have four new starts. It is open to everyone so please feel free to join in!! No sign up required, just post on your blog. Not sure if there will be some kind of link up but let me know if you join in so I won't miss out on your new starts! 

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update!

12 comments:

diamondc said...

Faith: Toilet paper on this design cracks me up, I do see that it is toilet paper.
Thank-you for the link to Naughty November

Catherine

Rachel said...

Looking good, and well done again for keeping up!
I hadn't planned on doing a link-up for Naughty November, but there's no reason I can't, if you think it a good idea. :)

Manuela said...

Looks great and a wonderful progress.
Have a nice week. Manuela

butterfly said...

Great progress ,happy stitching .

Robin in Virginia said...

This is looking good, Faith!

Linda said...

It looks great Faith.

Linda

Cathy said...

Your Halloween SAL is looking good--I almost wish I'd joined, but since I haven't been stitching much, it wouldn't have done any good. I'm thinking about Naughty November though.

Barb said...

It looks great so far. I can tell it is TP. Look forward to seeing more of the sampler. It's a cute one.


Carol said...

I think that may be the first time I've seen toilet paper stitched, Faith (unless that is what is wrapped around many Halloween mummies!). Very nice progress :)

FlashinScissors said...

Your Halloween stitching looks great! Looks like toilet paper to me!
Love the little witch in your previous post!
Look forward to seeing what you stitch for Naughty November!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Annie said...

Great progress on your SAL! Wish I had time to join the NN but I'll be too busy with Xmas gifts...

Katie said...

I see the toilet paper. Too cute! Great work. I'm joining in too. Can't wait.