Sunday, October 18, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/18/20

Hi friends! I hope that you have been having a great week. We are still having high temperatures but have finally fallen below 100! 

This week I continued working on the Halloween piece for a few days but then she gave us a toilet paper motif for Saturday which I was not to excited about so I didn't work on it that day and I will pick it up (hopefully) again tomorrow and skip that square for the time being while I look for something that will fit in that space. 

Halloween 2020 SAL
Designer - Stitchonomy
#StitchonomySAL
Progress 10/15 and 10/16/20

So I decided to pick this piece up to stitch that day and continued with it today. 

Quilt Block Sampler
Artist - Loretta Oliver
Progress 10/18/20

And that is it for me this week.
Stay safe and keep stitching
and...
Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Well done for continuing to keep up with the SAL; it looks really good! I think I'd be inclined to stitch the toilet paper; it's not exactly Halloween (unless it's strong enough to wrap around a mummy) but it is an abstract reminder of 2020.
Quilt Block Sampler is looking good too. :)

butterfly said...

Love your quilt block sampler so different.
Enjoy your week .

Manuela said...

Great progress on yout two stitching projects.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely progress on your pieces, Faith!

diamondc said...

Faith: I am like you I would not stitch the toilet paper.
Love the Quilt Block, nice design and thread color.
Have a great week.

Catherine

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great stitching, your quilt sampler is lovely

Cathy said...

You've made good progress on your Halloween SAL. I'd probably stitch the toilet paper, depending on what it looked like. Just because . . . 2020!

Let's Get Sewing said...

It looks great!

Bethan said...

Really lovely stitching. I love your quilt sampler x