Sunday, November 22, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/22/20

Hi there! I hope you have all had a great stitching week. I know lots of places around the world are on a necessary lock down; sorry about that but hope you can use the extra time to get your stitching finished. I am sure we will all be thankful when this virus is finally under control and life can return to normal once again. 

As I mentioned in last week's post I was going to stitch a special request for Tia (daughter). So here is my Naughty November piece for week 3.

Madame Vice President
Prudence Kitch
Designer - Stitch By Drey
First Stitch 11/16/20
Finished 11/21/20

We are calling this one "Madam President" instead of "Madam Vice President" for obvious reasons. It was a quick stitch and because of that it is a finish!! 

If you are in the States I would like to wish you a very
Happy Thanksgiving 2020 style!

Which reminds me... has anyone worked on a turkey for Astrid? Here is her post about it. I did one and it was fun! It didn't take long at all and I am looking forward to seeing your turkey in disguise. 

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it! Congratulations on finishing this very appropriate piece within the week too. I'm glad NN hasn't just been new WIPs for you :)
We were discussing last night what Kamala's husband would be called should she actually become President; First Gentleman? First Lord? There have been female Presidents in films, but I don't recall their husbands having a title.

Manuela said...

Nice little finish.
I wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely finish, Faith! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finish Faith. I love it. Happy Thanksgiving. love the Happy Thanksgiving poster.

Linda

Carol said...

So cute, Faith! Love the cartoon, too. Since it is just me and my husband this year, no masks here :) It seems so strange not having a big feast on Thursday, but I'm loving the extra time I have to decorate for Christmas! Happy Thanksgiving ♥

Katie said...

Beautiful finish. I just LOVE the cartoon. So true. Can't wait for this whole stupid thing to be over.

FlashinScissors said...

Lovely finish Faith!
I hope you are having a great Thanksgiving!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Bethan said...

That is such a great piece, Faith. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family x