Friday, January 29, 2021

January 2021 Smalls SAL Check In


 Well, well, well... Did you know that today was the last Friday of the month?? You did?, why didn't you remind me! LOL  I don't know what day is which anymore with all this staying in the house and barely going anywhere at all! 

So anyways, today is the first Monthly Smalls Check In for the year. 

Mary is our host for this SAL
(thanks Mary)

This is our opportunity to display any small
pieces that we stitched up since our last check in.

Since my last check in I have finished some holiday pieces!

First up is Christmas!

Merry Christ-Moose
Designer - Durene Jones
a freebie from Durene Jones' FB page.

A Year of Celebrations
December
Designer - Hands On Design
last one in the series!

and then we jumped to Halloween!

The Witch Is In
this was stitched as a SAL with some friends.

And that is it for this check in.

Please visit Mary's page for more
information or to link up and join us!
or go over and see the smalls everyone has stitched up!

Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

butterfly said...

Great smalls Faith.
I know what you mean about not knowing what day it is .
I really think the time seems to be going quicker .
Have a fun weekend hugs.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Days of the week? What are they? Surely everyday js just Today hee hee. Yours smalls are lovely, a great start to 2021

Manuela said...

Wonderful small finishes.
Have a nice weekend.

Carol said...

Very cute finishes, Faith! I love the whimsical nature of Durene Jones' designs :) Hope you have a great weekend ahead with your stitching and puzzle making! ♥

Rachel said...

Lovely finishes! Moose is really cute, and I love The Witch Is In. Congrats on also finishing the last of the Year Of Celebrations; that must be a happy feeling. :)

Katie said...

Cute work on everything. Love the Year of Celebrations piece of course haha.

Kaisievic said...

Very cute Smalls, Faith.

Mary's Thread said...

Thank you for joining the SAL! Your smalls this month are so cute! I love that Moose. When I was a child I went my both my first and middle names but as a toddler I couldn't pronounce it, Mary Ruth. I said Moose. My uncle still calls me Moose! I have always been fond of Moose for that reason! But I'm not sure anybody outside my own family knows that before now!

Astrids dragon said...

All such sweet smalls, that moose is adorable!