Sunday, January 03, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 01/03/21

 

Happy New Year To Everyone!
May your days be filled with stitches of all kind!

This year I plan to try and clear out some of my WIPs and UFOs. I still have some new starts to throw in (next week as a matter of fact) but I hope not to have to many big ones to add to the pile. I will probably still work them in my crazy unorganized weekly rotation unless I just feel like it should stay out another week. I think it is gonna be a do what I feel like year for the most part. 

I happily started out the new year with a finish!! I wanted to finish up the monthly piece I started in 2020 so I got working on it with the hopes of another 2020 finish but I missed that by a day.

A Year of Celebrations
December
Designer - Hands On Design
Mini Finish 01/01/21

and in it's entirety...
First Stitch 02/05/20
Finish 01/01/21

Then I reached into the "The WIP Box" and pulled out this piece to work on.

Holidays Are Mother's Day!
Easter Mom

Designer - Marilynn and Jackie's Collectibles
Progress 01/03/21

As always, thanks so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update!

13 comments:

Rachel said...

Such a shame you missed out on finishing A Year Of Celebrations in 2020, but it does mean you can be congratulated on your first finish of 2021! They all look terrific.
Good luck with 'doing what you feel like' for the year. I look forward to seeing the results of this more laid-back attitude! :)

butterfly said...

lovely finish for the New Year .
And your new WIP looks great .
I Like your stitch what you like sounds good to me
HAPPY NEW YEAR .

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great first finish of 2021, good luck with your WIP

Robin in Virginia said...

Well done on your monthly SAL finish, Faith! Your WIP is looking good. Will you be working on it this week?

Barb said...

Love your year of Celebration piece. Your wip is looking good too.

Carol said...

I think your plan to stitch what you want this year is perfect, Faith! Other than doing my ornament each month, that is what I do, too. Your Year of Celebration is definitely something to celebrate! Good for you for keeping up the entire year. Do you have a favorite in the bunch? Happy New Year! ♥

Linda said...

Congrats on finishing the monthlies. They look great stitched together. I'll be doing them separately. Nice progress on Easter Mom.

Linda

Manuela said...

So beautiful your stitching finish.
I wish you a Happy New Year.
Manuela

Mary's Thread said...

Happy New Year! Your Year of Celebrations came out awesome! Well done! You must be very pleased with it!

Cathy said...

Your stitching is lovely as usual! I completely forgot about the Year of Celebrations when making my plans this year. Stitching what makes you happy this year makes sense to me.

Katie said...

Yep my plan too. Great new finish. I'm just getting started.

Lili said...

Year of celebrations is lovely, Faith! What a fantastic finish!

Happy New Year, Faith!

Astrids dragon said...

Yay, you finished it and it looks great! I can't remember if you said how you will fully finish them?