Sunday, January 10, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 01/10/21

 Hello Everyone!!

I hope you have had a wonderful first full week of the year. I had a good stitching week and I hope that is a sign of more to to come.

I continued to work on the piece I started last week which was...

Holidays Are Mother's Day!
Easter Mom
Designer - Marilynn and Jackie's Collectibles

Progress 01/10/21

Tomorrow I will be starting a new Halloween piece! I can't wait!! 

ps... SORRY I am WAY behind on reading and commenting on
everyone's blogs. I hope to try and catch up this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update!

12 comments:

butterfly said...

Such a cute stitch , hope you have another good stitching week .

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely stitching, it's good to see and think about designs for later in the year ... keeps us all going

Manuela said...

NIce progress.
Happy Stitching on your new project.

Rachel said...

It's coming along great! Looks like you've got another large block of colour to fill in; something you were used to after your Christmas ornines! Looking forward to seeing your new Halloween start next week. :)

diamondc said...

Faith: This is such a sweet design, the colors make me happy.
Sweet needle minders.

Catherine

Carol said...

Nice progress, Faith! And I'm looking forward to your new Halloween start :) Have a great week ahead ♥

Linda said...

Great progress Faith.

Linda

Sheryl said...

I like this fun design.

Cathy said...

Very cute design!

Katie said...

Beautiful work. I am trying hard to stay caught up on blog reading. I hate getting so far behind.

Astrids dragon said...

I can't wait to see this one finished!
Oooh, Halloween, I wonder what it is.
I'm with you, trying to catch up on reading and also responding to comments... in time!

Mary said...

Easter Mom is adorable. I have a Halloween piece kitted up but I made a promise to myself that I have to finish a project before I start a new one. I love stitching anything related to Fall. Looking forward to seeing yours. Mary