Sunday, January 17, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 01/17/21

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I hope that you had a wonderful week! The weather here has been great and we have even been enjoying some afternoons with the windows open for some fresh air. 

This week I had a fun new start. 

The Witch Is In
Designer - The Witchy Stitcher

First Stitch 01/11/21
Finished 01/17/21

and she is a finish as well!!

She was a fun stitch and a very quick one too. It was stitched on a shade of green opalescent fabric which is hard to see in the picture. 

Well now to figure out what is next! Do I go back to the bunnies or pick something else. Decisions. decisions, decisions...

Well thanks so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update!

13 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

She is gorgeous Faith! ♥️
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Clare-Aimetu said...

Super witch, it's been too cold and wet here to have the windows open

Robin in Virginia said...

What a fun start and finish, Faith! Well done!

butterfly said...

How cute she is for a witch .
Have a fun week , hugs.

Linda said...

Congrats on the gorgeous finish Faith. Thank you so much for the chart. I can't wait to start stitching them.

Linda

Carol said...

Wow! A start and a finish--that is the sign of a good week, Faith :) I'm kind of between projects now, but I think I may attempt to finish a larger piece up that I began last summer. We'll see! Have a great week ♥

Manuela said...

So beautiful the little witch.
Have a nice wee. Manuela

Katie said...

Okay I love this one. Too perfect on that fabric too.

Lili said...

What a fun stitch! Adorable!

Hugs,
Lili

Bethan said...

Such a quick stitch! I can see why as she seems really fun to stitch! x

Sheryl said...

Lovely little witch Faith. I like the interesting colour fabric.

Rachel said...

Well done on a start and finish! She is fantastic! Who's the witch though - you or your daughter?! :)

Astrids dragon said...

She looks fantastic, I love it!