Sunday, February 28, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 02/28/21

Just a quick post this week. 😀

This week I continued to work on the blackwork piece I had out already. It is a pretty relaxing stitch as there are no confetti stitches or changes of color; if you can you just catch on to the design layout in each section and stitch away. The hardest part is really the distractions all around me! LOL

A Year of Blackwork
Purple Peppermint 2020 SAL
Designer - Peppermint Purple
Progress 02/28/21

Now I have to gather my stitching stuff for Mischievous March because tomorrow is March already! That means lots of new starts - yay! Luckily they are small pieces so I hope I can finish them or at least get close to a finish on each one. Do you plan to be mischievous with us??

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

7 comments:

Manuela said...

Beautiful progress on your wip.
I'm looking forward to your new cross stitch projects.
Have a nice new week. Manuela

Mary said...

I would have to concentrate with that piece!! Your making great progress. I am not participating but I did have 2 new starts this weekend! My WIP bag is overflowing!

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Blackwork piece is looking fabulous, Faith! Happy March!

butterfly said...

Wow it's looking wonderful.

Shami Immanuel said...

Looking beautiful.

Carol said...

Looking prettier and prettier, Faith! No mischievous stitching going on here, but I do plan a pretty spring start later today :) It's a sunny week here and everything spring is calling to me--too many choices, too little time :) Enjoy your day ♥

Sheryl said...

I love blackwork and this is a gorgeous design, not sure that I could stitch it on black though, great work.