Saturday, February 27, 2021

Puzzling February 2021

Another fun filled month of puzzles has come to an end! 

This month the first one up is filled with quilts which I swear I would love to learn how to do. If I wasn't such a chicken at cutting and lining everything up perfectly I would just go ahead and take the plunge.

Stitched with Love
Piece Count - 1,000 / Size 20 x 27
First Piece 01/25/21
Last Piece 01/31/21


The next one up is from the Artist Frank Lloyd Wright. His artwork and housing designs have always fascinated me with his unique take on modernism. In my opinion he was a man ahead of his time and his work is timeless. 

Saguaro Forms & Cactus Flowers
Artist - Frank Lloyd Wright
Piece Count - 1,000 / Size 20 x 27
First Piece 02/13/21
Last Piece 02/20/21

Thanks for stopping by and now
I'm on my way back to the puzzle board!


4 comments:

Manuela said...

The two puzzle motifs are wonderful.
Happy puzzle weekend. Manuela

Shami Immanuel said...

Both the puzzles are great. Happy puzzling.

Linda said...

Great puzzles Faith.

Linda

Mary said...

The Frank Lloyd Wright puzzle looks like one that I could actually do!! Falling Water in Pa is on my bucket list...I'm not one for modern but that house is amazing!! I saw the Robie house in Chicago on a tour with my Mom. He was way ahead of his time with his designs for sure.