Sunday, February 21, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 02/21/21

Hi Everyone! 

This week I decided to bring out my blackwork piece and do a little work on it. I am kind of surprised at how long it takes to make a bunch of straight lines! 😉

A Year of Blackwork
Peppermint Purple SAL
Progress 02/21/21

This is last year's SAL but I didn't start it until November. I think I will keep this piece out for another week and then it will be time for Mischievous March!

This is where we will start four projects over the four weekends of March! You can read a little about it at the link above on Rachel's (The Ten Hour Stitcher) page. I have some small projects that Tia would like me to stitch ready for March.  I hope you'll be able to join in the fun!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

9 comments:

butterfly said...

Like it , looks so different on black.
Have a good new week.

Mary said...

Faith, I love how striking a single color looks on black. I stitched once on black and it was a horror, I would go batty trying to stitch complicated patterns like this. I am in awe of your eyesight!!! Mischievous March sounds like fun but my goal now is trying to get a handle on all my WIPS. I just ordered 2 new patterns and I swore I wasn't going to buy a thing this year, so, I might just have to start one new one for MArch. Looking forward to seeing what you choose to stitch.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Blackwork piece is looking good, Faith!

Linda said...

Awesome progress Faith.

Linda

Astrids dragon said...

That looks great on black, one straight line at a time!

Shami Immanuel said...

Black work on black is looking great. First time visiting your blog. Happy to follow you.

Manuela said...

Looks beautiful on black.
Enjoy the week. Manuela

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely work, it's very effective

Carol said...

This is such a striking piece, Faith! It looks like you're making wonderful progress. Not sure I could do all those designs without going cross-eyed :) Hope you enjoy this last bit of February--can hardly believe another month is almost over! ♥