Sunday, February 14, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 02/14/21

Good Evening Everyone!

First I would like to say:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I want to say
HAPPY VALENTINE'S to you!
I hope that you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!


Next I would like to thank everyone for their encouraging words on my last post regarding my current project. With all the encouragement I received I would like to announce that I have a FINISH!!

It took me nine years to complete this piece but it is complete and I love it!

Rose of Sharon
Design Connection

First Stitch 01/10/12
Finished 02/14/21

Once again thank you for your encouragement! It was very motivating.

Now it is time to go look in the WIP Box
to see what wants to come out!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

12 comments:

Carol said...

Wow! Nine years! That is great that you finally finished it, Faith--all those patiently stitched little x's :) It looks so pretty--will you frame it? Enjoy your week ♥

Clare-Aimetu said...

Whoo hoo a finish, happy happy dancing! It's lovely, well done

Manuela said...

Wow, what a great finish. I love it very much.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Oh Faith, your Rose of Sharon piece is gorgeous. Well done on your finish!

Shami Immanuel said...

Cute finish. It is totally worth. Please do visit my blog.

www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com

butterfly said...

Oh Faith it's beautiful so happy you finished it.
I must slip my hand into my old WIPs this year and pull out maybe three to finish this year .
I have four great big boxes full .
Have a great week.

Linda said...

Congrats on the beautiful finish Faith.

Linda

Sheryl said...

So pleased that you have completed this beautiful design, far too pretty to be hidden away for years without a complete finish. congrats, now on to the next WIP.

Rachel said...

I'm so glad, and happy for you, that you stayed with this project to the end; it would have been such a shame to have put it away with so little left to stitch.
So... HUGE congratulations on a long-awaited Happy Dance! It's so delicate and pretty and, after being a WIP for so long, now deserves to be out of any kind of box/drawer/container and on display. Extra good luck with that bit! :)

Mary said...

I'm so glad you completed this Faith, it is truly gorgeous!! You must have been more than relieved when the border matched up. Will you frame it?

Lili said...

I'm so happy for you, Faith! Congratulations, what a gorgeous finish!! I love it!
Big hug!

Astrids dragon said...

And what a beautiful finish it is! I hope you fully finish it soon so you can show it off.