Sunday, February 07, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 02/07/21

Hello Everyone. I hope that you all have had a good week! We were a little chilly here but we are  warming back up now; thank goodness. I told my daughter that I did not move to Arizona to be cold!! 

I kept out the same piece this week with the hopes of getting in lots of stitching on it but I had lost my motivation for a few days and only did the required 30 minutes a day needed for a challenge I am in. As you can see I didn't get in lots of stitching, though I did mange to complete all the squares!! 

Rose of Sharon
Design Connection
Progress 02/07/21

I think I will give it one more week to see if I can get my motivation back and finish off the last flower and the border, though that is a lot of stitching! 

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update!

11 comments:

butterfly said...

Your Stitching is beautiful you must finish it .
When I lose interest I start something new , but before I start stitching my new one I make myself stitch one thread on my old stitching after the week it could be 7 threads ! Always best to set these little goals then you have the best of both worlds.
Have fun.

Clare-Aimetu said...

It's lovely Faith, such nice colours and design. You are so near to finishing, keep going, good luck

Manuela said...

Wow, all the squares are finish and it is so beautiful.
I hope you can done the rest of this stitching project this week.

Barb said...

Love your Rose of Sharon piece. When I get tired of working on something I do one of two things, just work on it a little for a few days or just lay it down for a few days. Then I get my interest back in it and get going on it again.

Robin in Virginia said...

It is looking good, Faith!

Mary said...

Faith, I know you can do it!! It's so pretty and if you outline the border you can just do mindless stitching while watching tv. Good luck!!

Linda said...

Nice progress Faith. It looks great. You can get it done.

Linda

Katie said...

Fantastic progress. So close. Good luck finding that mojo.

Carol said...

Your cold weather would probably be warm to us, Faith :) Hope you get your normal AZ weather back soon!

Lovely progress--I think you can finish it soon if you want to! Enjoy your day ♥

Astrids dragon said...

You are so close to finishing this beautiful piece! I look forward to seeing your update on Sunday.
Lucky you, keep warm. Although I am enjoying our snow, it looks so pretty before it melts!

Lili said...

You have done so much progress. It is so pretty!
Hugs x