Sunday, January 31, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 01/31/21

 Good Evening Friends!  I can't believe that January is over already, it seems like it went by quickly. 

I have just a short post this week for you.  This week when I reached into The WIP Box out came one of my oldest pieces!

Rose of Sharon
Design Connection
Progress 01/31/21|

I am enjoying this one and think I will keep it out for another week to see how far I can get with it. Wish me luck!!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

8 comments:

Manuela said...

OH Faith, I love this motiv. I'm looking forward to your progress this week.
Happy Stitching Week. Manuela

Mary said...

Faith, your so close to the finish!!! It would be so nice if you had it finished for Spring..you can do it!!! It's too lovely to put away again.

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, I am glad to see this one come out for some time. It is so pretty. Happy February!

Clare-Aimetu said...

That is a lovely design to work on, I love the colours.

Linda said...

Really pretty design Faith. It's so close to a finish that you might be able to finish it this week.

Linda

butterfly said...

Love your pretty work you are almost there with this one.
Yes January passed way to fast.

Rachel said...

What, no finish this week?!!!
Rose of Sharon is really pretty and delicate. I do hope it becomes a finish this year; there's not 'that' much more to stitch! :)

Lili said...

How lovely piece, Faith! The colours are so beautiful! I really hope you can finish it very soon!
Hugs x