Sunday, April 18, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 04/18/21

Happy Sunday Everyone! I hope that your week has been a good one! Spring is finally coming so I hope that you are warming up. I am looking forward to summer myself!!

This week I finally have a finish! I thought I would never finish this piece because filling in everything takes forever and it tends to make my mind wander to other things because lets face it; it is boring! 

Keep Calm Tea Time
Designer - Well Stitches

this is what it was supposed to look like but. . .


this is what it ended up looking like.
I really like how my version ended up.

First Stitch 03/29/21
Finished 04/15/21


Then I decided to work on this fun piece! 

A Year of Blackwork
2020 SAL
Designer - Peppermint Purple
Progress 04/18/21

This week I have just been adding the borders but I hope
I can get a bunch of them filled in with their patterns.

Well that is about it for this week, what are you stitching??

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Well done on your tea/coffee finish, Faith! Your Blackwork piece is looking awesome.

Shami Immanuel said...

Lovely finish.

Carol said...

Your version is so cute, Faith! I really don't mind filling in as I tend to mix it up with the more interesting parts of a piece. What I do mind is stitching borders--ugh! Hope you have a fun week ahead ♥

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finish Faith. I love the way you changed it. Nice progress on the other piece.

Linda

Tiffstitch said...

Yay! That must be a relief to be done filling in. It can be mind-numbing. :) Love your blackwork too, so cool on the black fabric.

Annie said...

Great finish! I've finished a couple of things myself and hope to blog about it later on this week. That blackwork piece looks beautiful.

Manuela said...

A great finish. I like your change very much.
Have a nice week. Manuela

mylene said...

Your Tea Time finish looks lovely.

The Crafty Princess said...

I love your version. I'm not much of a tea drinker but I do love to drink everything else ha ha. It's a sweet stitch. Blackwork stitching looks amazing too.
xo Alicia

Rachel said...

Congrats on the finish of Drink Up; you're flying through finishes so far this year! I think you've improved your version by adding a coffee pot. Yes, the filling in took ages, but the effect is well worth it. :)