Saturday, April 24, 2021

Puzzling April 2021

This month I feel like I didn't puzzle to much but I did have a finish!

This first one up had me thinking back to my childhood days though it seems that most of these products are still in existence today! 


Mom's Pantry
Flashbacks

Piece Count - 1,000 / Size 19 x 27
First Piece 04/11/21
Last Piece 04/18/21

Do you remember any of the items in this puzzle?

I started working on this puzzle before I did the one above but it is kinda frustrating so that is why I did the other one. Now I started working in his one again but I have a feeling I will start another soon. This one will just continue to be on the table and I will do a few pieces every now and then. I think the colors are just to dark and similar which is why it is frustrating!!

I guess it may become a Puzzling UFO!


Piece Count - 1,000 / Size 36 x 47
First Piece 03/25/21
Last Piece Nobody Knows

Hoping to have more put together on this puzzle next month!

Thanks for stopping by,
and seeing my pieces!

4 comments:

butterfly said...

Ha , great puzzles , I will start my ones again in late Summer , I love doing them , keep going you will get there , the last one I did took me months .
Enjoy your day .

Linda said...

Love the finished one. I remember all that stuff.

Linda

Shami Immanuel said...

Love the puzzle boards. Great.

Katie said...

Great finish and cute puzzle in progress. Hopefully you find the right pieces.