Sunday, April 25, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 04/25/21

Hi Everybody!! 

Nothing much going on here which is kinda how I like it! Nice and quiet which means more time for stitching!! YAY 

This week I continued to work on the blackwork piece. I am a little more than half way with the patterned squares. Then I need to pick one of the sayings or verses I have narrowed it down to for the two long rectangular boxes and stitch it in. I will probably have Tia pick it out. 

A Year of Blackwork
2020 SAL
Progress 04/25/21

Now I think I need a break from this one so I guess it is back to the WIP Box to see what wants to come out and get some stitches put in. 

I hope that you all have a wonderful week
and I will see you next time!!

6 comments:

Manuela said...

Nice progress. I like your stitching on the black fabric.
I'm looking forward what do you stitch the next week.
Enjoy the day, Manuela

Shami Immanuel said...

Beautiful stitching and good progress.

Linda said...

Great progress Faith. It looks awesome.

Linda

Carol said...

That one looks very complicated to me, Faith, but it sure is looking splendid on the black. Nice to have reached the half-way point!

Enjoy your day ♥

Mary's Thread said...

That is simply gorgeous!

Katie said...

Beautiful progress. Love the colors on this one.