Friday, July 30, 2021

Puzzling July 2021

I have been in a big puzzling slump lately and haven't completed a puzzle for a couple of months.  I have had this puzzle and another one on my table for many weeks! 

Monday I looked at the puzzle and decided it was finally time to finish at least one and so here we are!

Ice Cream Party
Yummy Puzzles
Piece Count - 1,000 / Size 27 x 20
Last Piece 07/30/21

I hope I am over the hump and will start with my puzzling again. 

Thanks for stopping by,
and seeing my pieces!

3 comments:

butterfly said...

Well done ,
I will start my ones in the Autumn again I have a few now waiting .
Enjoy your weekend.

Mary said...

Did working on that puzzle make you hungry??? Glad you got your puzzle mojo back!

Linda said...

Great puzzle Faith. I would have been craving ice cream the whole time I was working on it.

Linda