Sunday, August 01, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 08/01/21

Hello Friends! Here it is August already. This year seems to be moving fast all of a sudden. I guess it is all the returning to "normal" again.

I am still working on Christmas in July and will probably continue thru August; at least most of it. The FB group I joined has extended the SAL at least until October for Halloween!

This week I started working on a Snowman which is the third of four I am doing. He has a large section of white stitches coming up and of course it is on white fabric but he is looking kinda cute already. 

Christmas Characters
Snowman
#2021ChristmasInJulySAL
Designer - Durene Jones
Progress 07/31/21

I hope to finish this one hopefully by Wednesday and then start on the Penguin!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
have a great week and I'll see you on Sunday!

8 comments:

butterfly said...

Cute snowmen Faith, enjoy your week.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely snowman, yes I think normality is returning wiyh speed

Mary said...

He is looking very cute!!! I see people complain about stitching with white but it doesn't bother me, hope you enjoy it!

Linda said...

Cute start Faith.

Linda

Cathy said...

Cute snowman! I'm not a fan of white on white stitching, mostly because I find it boring. As for getting back to normal, we're wearing masks indoors again so not really happening here.

Manuela said...

The Snowman looks cute. I think you will done the snowman at the end of the week.
Have a nice time, Manuela

Our photos said...

Your Snowman look lovely!

Carol said...

Great job on getting those ornaments done, Faith! This snowman looks darling. And I'm sure it's fun stitching something wintry with the heat you're having this summer :) Have a great week ♥