Thursday, August 05, 2021

July 2021 Stitching Stats!

 
It is time for some more statistics!


This month was the month for starting Christmas Ornaments! I always think I can stitch more or faster than I actually can but it is fun trying to get everything in!

So my Stats for the month of July and Year to Date are...

Number of Days Stitched This Month = 31
Number of Days Stitched This Year = 210
     Missed two days in January

Number of Different Projects Worked on This Month = 3
Number of Different Projects Worked on This Year = 19
     Includes WIPs, UFOs (which may have already been worked on this year) and new starts 

Number of New Projects Started This Month = 3
Number of New Projects Started This Year = 9

Number of Projects Finished This Month = 2
Number of Projects Finished This Year = 12

So since I wasn't able to finish all the ornaments in July, Christmas in July is continued to August!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my numbers!

2 comments:

Mary said...

12 Projects finished for the year!! Great job Faith!!

Cathy said...

Great job, again! It's good to see that you're stitching everyday now.