Sunday, August 08, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 08/08/21

Hello, hello, hello! 

I am still working on my Christmas ornaments even though it is no longer July and I have a finish to show you today.

So here is the Snowman...

Christmas Characters
Snowman
Designer - Durene Jones
#2021ChristmasInJulySAL
Finished  08/08/21

Next up is the Penguin and he is the last of the ones I HAVE to stitch. I am not going to say it won't take to long because every time I say that they seem to take forever!

Well that is it for today,
I hope to see you again next week
for another faithful update!

6 comments:

butterfly said...

So cute, love your snowman.
Enjoy your new week hugs June.

Manuela said...

Very cute the little snowman with the little bird on his hand.
Have a nice stitching week.

Carol said...

He is such a cutie, Faith! I think you're getting these ornaments stitched up very quickly and I look forward to Mr. Penguin :) Enjoy your week ♥

Mary said...

Next year you need to skip the full coverage patterns!! They are adorable and I'm sure will be well received!

Astrids dragon said...

It was certainly hot here today at the beach, your snowman looks so welcoming! A very cute stitch, per usual!

Sheryl said...

Another cute design by DJ, love the little robin with his hat.