Sunday, August 15, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 08/15/21

Hi Friends!! I hope you are all doing well and had a great week.

For a lot of us here in the States school is back in session! Jacob was excited (even though he denied it) to go back and be around people his own age. Not sure if schools will stay in person or not but so far they seem to be doing well since they are wearing masks and they are going to start taking their temp and the plus side is Jacob is fully vaccinated. 

So this week I started the Penguin. I think I forgot how to count while I was stitching it because I had to frog quite a few times!  But then that is how I often stitch! LOL  

So here he is:

Christmas Characters
Penguin
Designer - Durene Jones
For me it is still the...
#2021ChristmasInJulySAL
Progress 08/15/21

Now back to the Penguin's other side! I still have some room on this piece of fabric so do I dare start another one? There are two more left on this leaflet. What do you think? I don't have anything pressing to stitch except maybe something for Halloween. Guess I will have to see if they fit!!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

8 comments:

butterfly said...

Good progress on your Penguin.
Have a wonderful week .

Manuela said...

VEry cute the little penguin.
Have a nice new week.

Linda said...

Looks great Faith.

linda

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great penguin, sorry you had a frog

Mary said...

The penguin is very cute and sorry to hear the frog visited often! Why not finish out August with another Christmas stitch? Then you can work on Halloween in Sept. My July and Aug stitches are both Halloween patterns. Sept I'll start on Christmas.

Carol said...

I hope Jacob has a great year in school--I think all of the kids are ready to go back to in-person learning with their friends. So good that he is vaccinated, too! Your penguin is darling and I would definitely try to do another ornament on that fabric (maybe a head start on next year's Christmas stitching?). Enjoy your week, Faith! ♥

Meari said...

I've enjoyed seeing your Christmas Critters come to life. They are all so darn cute! Glad Jacob is happy to be back among his peers. Hope he has a good school year.

MartinaM said...

This Penguin is so cute. I love it.
Greetings, Martina