Sunday, October 03, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/03/21

Evening all! 

This week I have been working on my Spooky Tree but I have been very diligent in procrastinating just a little bit more. I guess some weeks are just like that. 

I still managed to make some progress on my piece though.

Spooky Tree
Progress 10/02/21

We decided that I couldn't just back stitch the white because it
was looking weird so I ended up backstitching almost everything.

Hopefully this week will be more stitches than day dreaming! 😉

Hope to see you again next week
with another faithful update!

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Nice progress . we all have days like this Faith.
Enjoy your week.

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress.
Have a nice day. Manuela

MartinaM said...

Even a little progress is something, I'm looking forward to how it goes on.
Enjoy your time, Martina

Clare-Aimetu said...

Spooky Tree looks super

Mary said...

Great progress despite your procrastination. The back stitching really pops the white, ( I was worried it wouldn't show on the fabric when you first posted it) Looking great!!!

Carol said...

I've done a lot of procrastinating this past few weeks, too, Faith--my mind just starts to wander and I can't seem to concentrate on my stitching. Still--progress is progress and I can see some in this cute piece! All the backstitching looks great, too. Enjoy your weekend ♥