Saturday, October 02, 2021

September 2021 Stitching Stats


Another month over and done with.  I am sure most people here in the States have started experiencing the cooler weather of autumn while having less daylight hours. It is still pretty warm here with our temps have only fallen to the mid 80s and trust me... I don't mind! 

I had a couple of finishes for September and here are my total stats:

My Stats for the month of September 2021 and Year to Date are...

Number of Days Stitched This Month = 30
Number of Days Stitched This Year = 271
     Missed two days in January

Number of Different Projects Worked on This Month = 3
Number of Different Projects Worked on This Year = 26
     Includes WIPs, UFOs (which may have already been worked on this year) and new starts

Number of New Projects Started This Month = 1
Number of New Projects Started This Year = 13

Number of Projects Finished This Month = 2
Number of Projects Finished This Year = 17

I did start Halloween finally! It is a fun stitch and I am sure that I will finish it pretty quickly. 

Hope you have a great October and get in lots of stitching.
Thanks so much for checking out my stitching summary!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

It's usually on the warn side here in southern California for most of October. Current temperature is 93 degrees and sunny!

butterfly said...


Some lovely stitching on your last few posts .
I have been away so trying to catch up .
Enjoy your Sunday.

Robin in Virginia said...

I enjoyed reading your cross stitch statistics, Faith! I think I am going to do something similar in 2022. Thanks for the idea!