Sunday, October 17, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/17/21

Well hello there! 

Tonight I would like to share my Spooky Tree finish with you since I finished all the backstitching. 

Spooky Tree
Barbara Ana Designs
First Stitch 09/18/21
Finished 10/11/21

Then I started right in on the next Halloween design from Barbara Ana Designs.

Ready for Take Off
Creative Poppy
Barbara Ana Designs
First Stitch 10/12/21
Progress 10/17/21

So far it is another fun stitch so I hope to make good progress on it this week.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week and hope
to see you again next Sunday.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations on yet another finish; I really can't believe how well you're doing this year! Spooky Tree looks fantastic and, I agree, has certainly been improved by the addition of backstitching. Looking forward to seeing more of Take Off now. :)

butterfly said...

What great Spooky stitching .
Have a fun week.

Carol said...

Such a great finish, Faith! There is a lot of stitching in that piece and the backstitching makes things really stand out. Your new piece looks very cute, too--enjoy :)

Manuela said...

Congratulation on your finish. It looks wonderful.
Your new start is beautiful. The little ghost is very cute.
Enjoy your week. Manuela

Astrids dragon said...

What a fantastic Spooky Tree! Do you know how you're going to fully finish it?