Sunday, October 24, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/24/21

Good Evening Friends! 

I hope you are all doing ok. Autumn is now is full swing and the temperatures are starting to drop as we are not having days over 100℃ anymore. Pretty soon we will have to flip that switch and turn on the heat over night! 

This week I continued stitching my latest Halloween piece. 

Ready for Take Off
Barbara Ana Designs
Progress 10/24/21

This is another chart that did not include back stitch but again I think it looks so much better with it so I decided to add it in.  At this point it is about half finished so hopefully it will be done by next week.

Coming up next up is NOVEMBER and Rachel has something up her sleeve! Last year she hosted Naughty November and she has decided to run it again! It consists of one new start during each of the four weekends during the month. I believe the start days are pretty flexible so I will begin my pieces on each of the first four Mondays of the month and will post during the following weekend. You can read about it at the end of this post.  I do hope you have the time and enough new pieces (LOL) to join in. 

So until next week, stay safe and keep stitching.
I hope to see you next week with another faithful update!

4 comments:

MartinaM said...

Oh - another lovely stitching Pattern, i like it,
have a nice week, Martina

butterfly said...

How cute , love it .enjoy your week.

Manuela said...

So cute your halloween stitching. I love it.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Carol said...

Look at those cuties--I love that sweet ghost's expression, Faith! Good luck with your four November starts--have fun! Happy Halloween ♥