Sunday, November 07, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/07/21

Hello, hello, hello! 
We have made it into November and not only November but NAUGHTY NOVEMBER!!

But first things first, I have a finish! YAY

Ready for Take Off
Barbara Ana Designs
First St1itch 10/12/21
Finished 11/02/21

Now on to Naughty November!

This is an SAL hosted by Rachel from Ten Hour Stitcher. The premise is that stitchers will start a new piece every week in November and maybe, just maybe mind you; forgo some Christmas stitching.

Well anyways... this is my first piece for Naughty November. 

Shades of Gold
The above is what it will look like some day

and this is what is looks like today.
First Stitch 11/03/21
Progress 11/07/21

Now to put this one away and find something else to start tomorrow morning.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update
and another new start for November!

9 comments:

Katie said...

Hey!! Another stitcher I sure missed during my long long break. Lovely finish and great new start. I will enjoy seeing what you start next.

Carol said...

What a cute finish, Faith--all those happy Halloween characters getting ready for a ride on the broom :) And wow--that is a big undertaking on your new project! I look forward to watching it grow :)

Linda said...

Congrats on the super cute finish Faith. Love your new start. I'm doing a start every weekend thru the end of the year. I started Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow on Saturday.

Linda

butterfly said...

Cute stitching Faith .
Have a lovely week.

Manuela said...

Congratulation to your Halloween stitching. It looks great.
A wonderful new start.
Have a nice day, Manuela

Cathy said...

Congratulations on the adorable Halloween finish and have fun with your new start once you get back to it. I'm looking forward to seeing what you start next.

MartinaM said...

Your ready for take off looks funny, I like it very much. The gold tones sampler is also a fine job of embroidering a great deal.
Have a nice stitchy week. Martina

Rachel said...

Congratulations on yet another adorable finish this year. I just hope the broom isn't too overloaded and will still fly!
Thanks for joining in with Naughty November but - wow - that's a big undertaking and certainly not one which can be finished in a week! I'm going to enjoy watching this one grow over the coming months. :)

Tiffstitch said...

I love that start and congratulations on your finish!!