Sunday, November 14, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/14/21

 Hey Friends!  Hope things are good by you. Here we are still have temperatures in the 70s and 80s and I must say I am enjoying it A LOT!

This week I started a new piece since I am participating in Naughty November hosted by Rachel of Ten Hour Stitcher.

This is the piece I started this week...

Easter Row
Designer - Bent Creek

above is the design 

and this is my progress for the week

First Stitch 11/08/21
Progress 11/14/21

Yes, yes, I know this is not Easter season but I have had this one kitted up for a very long time. And who knows, maybe this way it will be all stitched up by then? It is hard to tell by the picture but the fabric is really a sparkly pink.

Now what will tomorrow's new start be? I have some more charts kitted up already so I will probably select one of those. 

So until next week,
thanks for stopping by
and see ya next time!

9 comments:

butterfly said...

Nice Easter stitching , have some in my bag ready to start over Christmas , I try and be ahead now with my stitching.
It's staying mild here , I like it.

MartinaM said...

It's great if you already do something for Easter now, then it will be ready in time and you can enjoy it right away next year. Beautiful motif
Martina

Manuela said...

Nice idea to stitch something for Easter. So you can do it, just in time for the next Easter.
I'm looking forward you will next start.
Have a nice stitching week. Manuela

Mary said...

Words go pretty fast so I am betting you will have it done by Easter! 35 here and I'm loving it!! ( Just not the heating bills)

Linda said...

Love your new start and you made nice progress Faith.

Linda

Katie said...

Cute piece. Great new start.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Popped over from the Naughty November linky.
This is a cute start and should be finished in plenty of time for Easter!
Are you doing Aimetu's Topsy Turvy SAL? This would be perfect as the current theme is Spring.

Carol said...

Your temperatures sound wonderful, Faith--here it's been getting down into the 20s at night. BRRRR....

Cute Easter stitching--no reason you have to stitch seasonally. Stitch what you want when you want, right? Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving with your family! ♥

Rachel said...

Great start again this week, and on something a little smaller! Your chosen fabric sounds wonderful; much more seasonal than the neutral colours most designs are stitched on. I have no doubt this will be a finish well before Easter! :)