Sunday, December 05, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 12/05/21

Welcome everyone!  I hope you had a great week. 

It is December already and I can't believe it or the fact that the year is almost over. 

Someone emailed me a couple of days ago and asked what happened to my ornaments? Were they finished or was I waiting to do a last minute rush trying to get them completed?   That is when I realized I never posted them ready to hang. Here they are

Christmas Characters
Designer - Durene Jones

  
and these are them, the fronts and the backs.

So this week I went back to stitching Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas
Designer - Art to Heart
Progress 12/05/21

I am going to continue to work on this again this week and see how far I can get.

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time!

9 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely ornaments, good luck with your project. Merry Christmas 🎄

Mary said...

Faith, Great finishing on the ornaments! I think they are just adorable!! They were lots of work but I'm sure they will be loved by your children. Well done!!

Linda said...

Congrats on the adorable finishes Faith. Great progress on Merry Christmas.

Linda

Katie said...

Oh I love the ornaments. They look great. Beautiful progress on your Christmas piece.

butterfly said...

Great Stitched Ornaments love them.

Manuela said...

Your Christmas ornaments looks great.
Have a nice stitching week. Manuela

Astrids dragon said...

I'm trying to catch up on blog reading and all of your previous WIPs are coming along beautifully. "Ready for Take Off" is an adorable finish!
Your Christmas Characters are all so sweet, finished with the perfect fabric.

Rachel said...

I love how you've chosen the perfect backing fabrics for each one - either that was a really easy coincidence or a frustrating labour of love!
Don't forget to link this post to the FFG SAL on 10th - it all adds to the numbers, and we know how much you love statistics! :)

Carol said...

Oh, they look adorable, Faith! So much solid stitching in each one--those look like they took quite a while! I'm enjoying watching your progress on Merry Christmas and look forward to Sunday's update :) Enjoy your weekend ♥