Sunday, January 30, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 01/30/22

Good evening everyone!

I hope that if you are in the states that you are not in the path of the big snow storm. I heard that it is supposed to be very bad with both the amount of snow that falls and the temperatures! If you are in the path please be careful and stay inside if you can. 

This week I worked on a piece that I snuck in at the end of last year just so I could say it was a WIP already. I know that was kinda like "cheating" but I really wanted to work on it. 

Anyways I received this one from my family for Christmas.

Mason Jar Lineup
Dimensions

This is what the chart looks like


and this is my progress
First Stitch 12/30/21
Progress 01/30/22

I didn't know there were soooo many greens in one little jar!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

Katie said...

Oh I love this one. Just beautiful. Dimensions normally has a lot of color changes and it surprises me every time even though I know they do haha.

Rachel said...

This seems like a very different kind of chart for you; did you choose it or was it chosen for you? I like your reasoning for starting it last year though, and you've made great progress so far. :)

butterfly said...

Oh this is a beautiful chart I spotted it and and it is on my list .
Great start , enjoy your week.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely start, that's a super design

Manuela said...

A wonderful new start. I like the motif very much.
Happy Stitching, Manuela

Tiffstitch said...

Oh, I love that one! I've had it in a wish list for a while. Nice start!

Linda said...

Great start Faith. I really like this one. Green is my favorite color.

Linda

Mary said...

YOur mason jar project is a big one to take on. It's going to be gorgeous. I would have to stitch one jar a month. There is no "cheating" in cross stitch!!

Cathy said...

I'm pretty sure you're not the only one who "cheats" by starting projects so that they'll be considered WIPs. Nice start!

Carol said...

I can see why you just had to start on this one, Faith--it's so lovely and will be gorgeous when all finished up! Enjoy--and Happy February ♥